New here? You can use the side bar to find my previous posts as the newest post is shown first

Monday 28 July 2014

Head like a beehive

Does anyone else get it? Too many ideas at once? I feel like I'm getting stuck waist deep in a bog of thought. So many stories, scripts, artwork to be finished, songs and lyrics to be written. I find it so hard to concentrate on one thing at a time, to sit down and really use all my brain for one idea. And, to be honest I don't know if I could, sometimes I feel like maybe I do function best flitting between things keeping my mind guessing with fresh ideas. This does however mean that I don't have to time to really think deeply over plot or content when it comes to stories and lyrics, which can be a problem. Though, when it comes to stories and scripts I find my mind does stew nicely over things while walking and while listening to music, helping scenes and events evolve naturally in my head. I hope that eventually my ideas will come to fruitation and that I will be able to tell my stories in different manners or mediums.

Anyone else get like this? Message me about it! Who knows maybe we could work some ideas!

Hazz

No comments:

Post a Comment