New here? You can use the side bar to find my previous posts as the newest post is shown first

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Scripts and stories

Today marks another day of story writing, another section of my brain forcing its way out. With the help of list making suggested by the wisest person I know (yoga and all round universe master Susan Lancaster, my aunt) I've managed to get in order some things, mainly the ideas that I can progress in my current status; The scripting and story writing. Trying my hand at sci-fi is a little different to be honest, although the idea I have is a great one. Promise. That wasn't sarcasm just to clarify. Seriously make lists they help! Make some schedule of what you can achieve NOW, then you begin to tackle the big things in small increments. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment