New here? You can use the side bar to find my previous posts as the newest post is shown first

Monday 15 September 2014

And Today Went?

I arrived at my college perfectly on time, which was a strange as I'm usually late for everything... everyone seemed in high spirits and genuinely nice. I got given so many cookies and tortilla chips/crisps. And a subway sandwich, all for free! I even ended up beating a host guy on a fighting game on the Snes and playing Mario Kart 64. Educational! 

However, I do have to go back tomorrow as the induction for my particular course takes place then. The post I saw regarding inductions didn't actually specify different days but at least I got free food! It was actually really nice to even just sit on the train in the morning on the way to somewhere interesting, made me feel so much better to do something for a change. 

Any new updates regarding my work I'm sure I'll post them!


No comments:

Post a Comment